11/9/11

Affordable Black Leggings

Leggings are one of my easiest pieces to wear. Easily goes under any long top or oversized piece, that's why lamixx decided to add another leggings this winter! Its the same comfortable style, now available in a 26" inseam and for those who are taller of prefer a longer fit a 31" inseam.

Premium lamixx Leggings: see the reviews!
Leggings Stretch Pants Premium Basic Regular length 26" inseam
"I LOVE MY LEGGINGS! I just got them in the mail this morning and I adore them!!! They are SO LONG (which I love, I'm short but still leggings manage to become to short for even me)they are fabulous. They are so comfortable I love the material. I love the stretchy low waist" -blu

"these are thick leggings like pants and slim fit they are confy, stretchy, long, everything you would want in a pair of leggings, you can wear them like pants with no problem FAST SHIPPING fast email responses and MATERIAL IS great quality. THANK YOU"b28


"i absolutely love your leggings!! I have muscular thighs and most tights just go see through around that area, but these tights are just awesome and cover my thighs completely. Thank you so much! "cook " Absolutely outstanding! Key points: 1) Sturdy material that doesn't have the super-spandexy feel that American Apparel does with their leggings. 2) Thick enough to keep out the cold but don't feel weighty. 3) Length is perfect; I folded these up around my ankles to keep them extra-warm. I love them! Make them in brown, please! And purple! And other colors!" -magst

"The leggings are perfect. I find it hard to get ones long enough around here for my long legs but these were mighty long with some to spare! Fit nicely and I love the ruched ones too! Nice and long as well! Very happy with purchase and communication with this lovely seller. Would definitely buy from again. Thanks so much!!"-msgm


A few great ways to wear black Leggings:
1. Add some heels and a dressy jacket for a dressed up and trendy look























image via Google images

2. Add a white tee shirt and tennis shoes for a girl on the go sporty look























Shop Premium affordable Leggings

No comments: