3/7/11

Street style fashion: what to wear on your day off

These photos of street style are amazing and I just had to share them... Enjoy..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I am not sure what I like better the faux fur, or the red lipstick.. so cute.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I love off the shoulder + stripes and she doesn't look like she gave it a 2nd thought
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
VS model not in underwear.. amazing.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
simply the girl next door..
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
purple + maxi + boots = yes yes yes.

Image source STREETFSN, Models off duty


1 comment:

Korean Fashion Clothing Online said...

Ohh , you always write in such a great way. I love reading your blogs and actually can just picture it as if it were happening to me as it usually does lol.

Korean Fashion Clothing Online