12/13/10

The Tourist...

Loved this song from the new film

The Tourist starring the beautiful Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp

No Fear of heights
I never walked near the edge
Used to fear falling
I never swam far from shore
Never tried the secret door

But when you give me love
When you give me love


I have no fear of heights,
No fear of the deep blue sea,
Although it could drown me,
I know it could drown me

I didnt wander in the woods
Used to fear the darkness
I didnt like getting deep
I was scared of what I couldnt keep

But when you give me love
When you give me love

I have no fear of heights,
No fear of the deep blue sea,
Although it could drown me,
I know it could drown me

No fear of the fall
No fear if it's with you that I fall
cause nothing could break us,
No, nothing could break us, now

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image via

The Tourist

Love like there is no tomorrow...

No comments: