9/12/09

Mascara makeup review


L'Oreal Extra Volume Collagen Hydra Collagen Plumping Mascara


I was in search of a new mascara and usually wear maybelline. For some reason i stumbled upon this at Target and it was the last one availble. I usually do not get tricked by that, but i thought might as well give it a try....
Results:
Very happy with it. I have tried everything from maybelline to dior show, and I can say with confidence so far this is my favorite. My eyelashes are long, separated and full.

Any one have a favorite mascara ? or tried this mascara?

*my personal experience
via drugstore.com

4 comments:

mandi said...

oooh ill have to try this, ive been using maybelline for years (and i loved it) but my eyes are suddenly allergic!

Lamixx said...

Give it a try... let me know what you think. Make sure it doesn't have what you may be allergic too!

Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)